This past weekend we had our first dinner on the new set celebrating Papa Dan's birthday. Our neighbor Robin catered the event as her gift to the birthday boy. I only had to set the table. I used the blue and white dishes to coordinate with the accent pieces in the sitting area.
I hope you enjoyed the photos. Thank you for visiting.




13 comments:
Julio, this is absolutely gorgeous! You have such great talent. Your home and garden is stunning!
Simply beautiful and enchanting. Thanks for sharing
oh wow that looks so charming -i'm sure it was a really fun evening!
OMG I am in love with your outdoor setting! Spectacular..I bet your guests didn't want to leave, it is truly spectacular looking!
PS Love your plates..whose are they if you don't mind my asking?
WOW!!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!!!Barbara P from MA
You did it again Julio. Talk about wow factor! I am in love with your outdoor dining and seating! Must share....It's too good not to.
Just Beautiful! I love anything with black and white stripes and then to add the blue and white porcelain, that just makes it perfection to me. I just re-did my family room and I have a combination of the black and white stripe with some blue porcelain and I love it!
Kathysue
Julio, absolutely gorgeous my friend, I love all the blue and white so crisp and clean looking. I've been looking forever for a wholesaler to be able to carry some in my small gift shop, what a quest it's been, still no luck. I'm sure your guests didn't want to leave your beautiful home. So enchanting.fondly ~lynne~
Julio,
Absolutely jaw dropping Amazing!! It is all tied together....and not one thing amiss. Where do I start...your black french doors and striped awnings, your electric lantern, the gravel and marble??, wicker furniture, blue and white porcelain...etc....I sooo appreciate your sharing your abilities with us. You leave me blissfully Stunned!
Sharon
Stunning! I love the blue and white dinnerware, the outdoor setting is amazing, all the blue and white, and the ambience you have created. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful evening.
Your patio is beautiful. Would you mind sharing the name of the lantern manufacturer that hangs over the table?
Karen
Everything looks so gorgeous and elegant. The wrought iron table is amazing. I love the chairs that you paired with the table. The outside sitting area looks comfortable and fun. Wonderful pictures, thank you for posting!
Please visit My Website: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/
Wow! Your backyard takes my breath away! Your eye for detail is apparent everywhere you look! This is so beautiful! And, oh, what a great neighbor and friend!
Post a Comment