Friday, December 4, 2009

Dressed For The Holiday Season

I finally completed putting up the decorations for Christmas. A lot of work but so worth it. The only other decorations left to put out are the fresh cut items like flowers,cedar,berries etc for the dinner and other table centerpieces. I usually wait until a few days before Christmas Eve for the final touches. I hope those of you, like myself, who enjoy decorating for the season, make a merry event doing so. I did. A bottle of wine later, voila! Everything went up as I went down.








4 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

OOH LA LA!

what an exquisite display of frivolity!

Janie's World said...

Wow, Julio! You've done an amazing job!

dan said...

Julio! I can't wait to see it!

katiedid said...

Julio!
BEEEE-u-tiful!! I can always count on you for lots of Holiday cheer!