Monday, September 14, 2009

All-American, The Exuberant Style of William Diamond & Anthony Baratta


The latest issue of Traditional Home magazine covers the very talented design team, William Diamond & Anthony Baratta of Diamond Baratta Designs and their latest book, All-American.
I just ordered the book and am looking forward to adding it to my collection of inspiration books. I love their ability to inject modern elements into classic design so beautifully that it is difficult to imagine the pairing without one another. The following are photos of Diamond Baratta Designs fabulous works which I could move into without changing a thing.

I love the rich colors of the traditional gentlemen's quarters blended with the bright and light ambiance found mostly in a coastal or cape cod design.


This room is flawless. The colors,textures and marriage of different period pieces is perfect.

A spectacular use of blue and white. The lush blue chairs juxtaposed with the patterned sofa,teal colored chair and ottoman is superbly soothing.






In the words of Chef Emeril Lagasse..."BAM" The carpet pattern is phenomenal.



3 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

I think I need to go out and buy myself a copy of traditional home. I stupidly let my subscription lapse!

Pigtown-Design said...

Most of their designs are a little too much for me, but I do love the chairs in the first image!

packaging usa said...

All are the best and the beautifully placed furniture which are looking absolutely superb and every thing is looking perfect and beautiful.