Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Benefit for the Child Abuse Prevention Center: Part 3


Happy Tablescape Thursday! Finally, the last group of tablescapes from the annual Inspirations charity event hosted by the Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region to benefit the Child Abuse Prevention Center. If you missed the previous tablescapes posted earlier for this event, you can click here for part I and here for part II.

Also, please click here for a post I shared about a flatware design concept I have been working on called Four Seasons Flatware. I would greatly appreciate your feedback about the pros and cons of this idea. This idea was inspired by my participation in Tablescape Thursday and my fellow tablescapers.

Thank you for visiting and enjoy the photos.

Table #7


By EastSac Florist.




Table #8


By Celebrations Party Rentals


Table #9


By Exotic Plants




Table #10


By L Wine Lounge & Resturant




Table #11


By Celebrations Party Rentals



I hope you enjoyed the final set of this wonderful and special tablescape fundraiser. Please don't forget to share your comments about my flatware concept idea.
Also, stop by Between Naps On The Porch for Tablescape Thursday to view more unique and creative tablescapes.


10 comments:

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Beautiful inspiration - all of them. laurie

Magpies and Magnolias said...

I think that your flatware idea is truly genius!!!

I would buy it in a heartbeat. I currently have one partial set of flatware because my stepzillas keep throwing away pieces rather than putting them in the dishwasher.

I have been searching for new patterns but this would simpify everything. I can't wait for you to bring this to market!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Such beautiful tables for a wonderful cause. Thanks for sharing them with us. hugs ~lynne~

Marlis said...

Thank you once again for sharing these with us. They are so well done and provide so much inspiration!

Entertaining Women said...

Thanks for sharing so many wonderful designs. I would think that the single biggest element to conquer with the flatware would be the connection. Typically, with the ceramic handled pieces that I designed, the adhesive was always going to be the problem, if there was a problem. Your designs will probably 'snap' into position in some way...or 'screw in', or perhaps some type of 'pin' to go through all the pieces. Maybe that's part of your patent. I'm so excited for you. I think that this is going to be a real hit in the world of tabletops. Cherry Kay

The enchanted home said...

Wow..so many gorgeous tables! I especially loved the one with, it looks like cache pots on each plate...amazing! Each of them are gorgous and for a wonderful cause..makes it that much prettier!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Julio, thanks so much for sharing these...all were so pretty and creative!

Phyllis said...

I enjoyed seeing the different tablescapes for the fund raiser. They were all interesting.

xinex said...

What a feast for the eyes. They are all so beautiful. Thanks, Julio!...Christine

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful tables Julio! You're certainly an artist in tablescaping, wow! Great inspiration for me, thanks for sharing!
Have a nice evening.
FABBY