Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coffee Tablescape & Special Offer


My contribution for this weeks Tablescape Thursday is the coffee table in our living room. I embellished the table a little bit to add some drama specifically for this photo shoot. Ordinarily, the table would only have the books shown above along with a crystal bowl for fresh fruits and a silver serving tray and candelabra. I hope you enjoy the video clip.



Special Free Limited Offer- I've received several compliments from fellow tablescapers on my videos. The software I used to create the videos is Apple's iMovie09. Microsoft offers Windows Live Movie Maker. I've read from some that have used both state that although WLMM seems more user friendly, it is not as feature rich as the iMovie program.

If you do not own either programs yet have a table setting that you would like to have in a video format for your blog or own personal use to share with your family and friends, please feel free to email me at Julio.Muao@gmail.com and I'd be happy to create one for you. Consider it my holiday gift to you for visiting.

All I will need is the following:

1) The digital images you would like on the video in the order that you want them to appear.
2) The music(or at least the song title and artist) you want for your audio background.
3) Any text you may want to appear for each or all images as well as special acknowledgments and or credits.
4) Any special instructions or suggestions you may have regarding what you would like to see included in the clip like special effects or special transitions from image to image etc.

Depending on the response(s) of this offer, I should be able to create and send your personal tablescape video to you in a couple of days. It's that easy.

However, this offer (My attorney partner Papa Dan insisted I include this disclaimer to avoid any misunderstanding..*rolling eyes*) is not intended as a contract to provide a service and both your participation and mine is strictly voluntary.

As always, thank you for visiting my blog. Please remember to visit Between Naps On The Porch to view some creative and exciting tablescapes that will definitely inspire you for your next special occasion.

32 comments:

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Julio, Is was superb! Loved every step and the music was inspirational... It's the only music I choose in my home... Everything was "PERFECT", "BRAVO"!!!
Donna

Entertaining Women said...

I can just visualize Coco and Boy sharing a romantic tryst at your opulent table. Ahhhhhh...that was a grand, happy sigh. Thank you for sharing your design. Cherry Kay

Janie's World said...

Beautiful tablescape, but stunning room. Wow, Wow, and Wow!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Julio, I loved everything about this post, your music, the ROOM, and the way you showed us the building of the table! The coffee table is attractive from all angles. Thank you!

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

p.s. I am your newest follower because I would love to see more videos! Linda

Jacqueline said...

Julio, this was unbelievable and your offer is unbelievable. I would love to try making this. How do you post it after you have made it. I have done movies on i movie before but have now switched to pc.

I had to watch your other videos. It sure makes looking a tablescapes a whole new experience. Thank you, this was a lovely 10 minutes or so - who's counting!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Julio...that was wonderful! I had to watch twice! :) I love all the treasures you used in this tablescape. It was so much fun watching it come together piece by piece in the video. You are so generous to offer to create a lovely video for us other tablescape lovers. Thank you for always making Tablescape Thursday sooo much fun!
XO
Susan
P.S. Oh, and thanks for sharing the info about the program you used to make the video!

Lori said...

Wow, what a presentation. I feel so sad me and my little pictures. Love the whole table you did.

Red Couch Recipes said...

Julio, this was my first video tablescape and I love the concept! The music was fab and so was everything else! Joni

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh my goodness -- this is wonderful! You have taken tablescaping to a whole new level. Bravo!

Mimi said...

Julio, fabulous table!

Miss Merry said...

Julio - your video is stupendous! The music was wonderful and I love watching the table come together. You are an artist! Amazing! Bravo!

A Toile Tale said...

Where the heck do you live and can you move to Atlanta and be my friend. I am blown away by your entire site! Beautiful! Lovely treasures!! You're an artist.

Scribbler said...

This is wonderful -- so classic! Your home is so lovely.

Scribbler

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that was a beautiful video, I loved the music too, Vivaldi was a perfect choice.

Pikiteniang Swefil said...

You really have a very elegant ambiance in your room with a music combo.
Whatelse a guest can ask for? This is just perfect. Fab dishes & fab host.
Happy TS…

Greetings from Stockholm
/chie

Gail @ Victorian at Heart said...

I have been wanting to make a video on my blog for a while but haven't been able to master it yet. Bravo to you, you have inspired me to try again. Thanks for sharing your beautiful coffee tablescape.

Raggedy Kingdom said...

Loved your tablescaped coffeetable. Loved the video .

Well done.
Sheila @ Raggedykingdom.blogspot.com

Kate Dickerson said...

Julio, this is just such fun to watch! Your coffee tablescape is so interesting, from all angles. Also, I visited your Provencal Courtyard video and felt like I was being treated to a mini vacation. Thank you so much! Can't wait to see more of your creations.

Kathleen Ellis said...

Beautiful, Julio...as usual! Love the video...great job! I love your new header, too (it's been awhile since I've been blog visiting).
Have a beautiful weekend~
;-D Kathleen

subgirl said...

Beautiful job, Julio! That is a divine to-die-for room! Please show us more!! Did you do your own design or use a decorator? It is gorgeous! Loved the video and music.

Requi@Tablescaping Escapades said...

Uber gorgeous! I thoroughly enjoyed the Coffee Tablescape video, and my eyes danced around your fabulous room. I watched it twice. Then, I enjoyed watching your tablescape videos at Vimeo.

All the Best,

Requi

Bill said...

Amazing, Julio! Your artistry and great sense of style shine through in everything you undertake. I've watched your videos get better and better ... this one's perfect!

I tried putting together a simple slide show for my blog recently and gave up. Thanks for sharing the name of the program you use. Perhaps I'll give it another try.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Bill

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Julio - great video! Thanks for sharing the program(s) you used. I think I will download the Windows version. Thank you for sharing. What I would like to know is how in God's name do you keep the Little American from getting into all of your things? :)
Best regards,
Gloria

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

P.S. I had visited the little American's 'blog' last month and am looking forward to his next adventure! :)
Best,
Gloria

xinex said...

I enjoyed your video, Julio. It's pretty neat. And I love your tablescape, so elegant. Your home is beautiful!...Christine

Table Escapes said...

Julio, You are amazingly talented, both artistically and technically...LOVE your interior, I am signing up to follow you forever!! thanks Sharon

Mabel said...

I'm just overwhelmed by the beauty of your video! I love the music and the room; it is all so harmonious! I'm longing for more videos and tablescapes!
Greetings from Europe!

susan said...

Julio-It's been quite some time since I visited and I am so happy Bill brought you back to my attention. If Bill wanted magic, you certainly delivered. The video was a masterpiece!

susan said...

ps-I just looked at your profile--Imitation of Life and the Wizard of Oz!!--we are kindred spirits :)

Cathe said...

Piękny blog, z mnóstwem inspiracji..
Pozdrawiam serdecznie z Polski i..
zapraszam do siebie;)
Cathe, Rustykalny dom

Paris Atelier said...

Julio, that was gorgeous!!! I don't know what is more beautiful, the tablecape or the living room, or the artful details. Just amazing!
xoxo
Judith~