Friday, September 3, 2010

A Big Thank You To Artie With Color Outside The Lines





Greetings fellow bloggers and readers,

Please forgive my absence. The last month around the home has been hectic, leaving me exhausted at the end the day with little inspiration to share with you. However, I had to boast to you the kind acknowledgment I received from one of my favorite blogs, Color Outside The Lines, for a tablescape I created back in June I called "Dining with the Rothschilds". My work was included with the creations of Bill from Affordable Accouterments and Susan from Between Naps On The Porch. They are undeniably two masters in the art of table setting. What's particularly flattering is that our acknowledgment came from one of the best, Artie(table setting image by Artie on left). A heartfelt " thank you" Artie for the wonderful accolades. Visit Color Outside The Lines for terrific ideas and inspiration for entertaining and decorating. Also, please visit Vignette Friday, a weekly event hosted by Artie which features a variety of vignettes shared by his talented readers. Look for my submission this coming Friday.







Have a great Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

Artie is definitely the best of the best! And I remember that tablescape of yours- absolutely wonderful!
xoxo Pattie

Paris Atelier said...

Congrats on being featured Julio! What a lovely tablescape, I remember it well. Just gorgeous. Hope all is well my friend! Happy weekend!
xoxo
Judith~