Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bienvenue à tablescape jeudi de Côtes du Rhône, Paris Perfect's Apartment


Happy Tablescape Thursday!!



This tablescape is coming to you from Paris Perfect's Cotes Du Rhone Apartment in Paris, France. We are here on vacation until the 26th of January.

I think the tablescape should give you a great idea as to just how well appointed this lovely 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom apartment is with everything on the table available for you to create a romantic Parisian table setting for 2,4 or even 6 guests.

The apartment is located in the 7th Arrondissemont exactly one block away from the Eiffel Tower which can be viewed from the windows in the living room.

Madelyn, the owner of Paris Perfect, has an amazing eye for design and aestetics. I think she has truly captured the essence of combining casual and elegant interiors in this apartment.

The large windows throughout the apartment provide a spectacular view onto the famous Avenue de la Bourdonnais which lined with historical architectural buildings that were built in the Baron Haussman style.

The apartment is fully stocked with the dinner,stemware and flatware for guests to use to set a casual or elegant table.

I created the centerpiece using fresh green apples, hydrangeas and branches of lavender. The floral pieces are part of the apartment decor. I took the apartment's wonderful Eiffel Tower sculpture that has room for a tea candle in the center and used it as the perfect theme for this tablescape.

The French parlor chairs are covered in a beautiful textured linen and would compliment any table setting. It enjoyable to have breakfast and occasional dinners here with the great views both in and out of the space.

I also used the green apples as candlestick holders by setting them in the apartment's cereal/soup bowls.





And finally, the aerial view. I hope you enjoyed this tablescape from the romantic city of lights. Please check back for the next tablescape Thursday for another setting from yet another beautiful Paris Perfect apartment. For more unique and wonderful table settings, please visit Susan of BetweenNapsOnThePorch's blog.

Au revoir!














26 comments:

Maryrose said...

Julio
You are amazing. I always enjoy seeing your creations, you have such a talent, that is always an inspiration to me.
Enjoy your evening.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

So beautiful! I am green with jealousy... Paris! I am planning a trip in October. Your pictures are wonderful!
Yvonne

ellen b said...

Gorgeous. You have taken me away!

susan said...

Julio-Sigh....big sigh...a beautiful table, in a beautiful apartment, in a beautiful city. Thanks for sharing...a girl can dream :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

This is just beautiful, Julio! It almost felt like we were getting a little feel of being in a Paris apartment. The view must be amazing! Love the centerpiece ~ I think the lavendar is apt. The green in the apples is a nice fresh touch to go along with the white. Lovely.

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

I always enjoy seeing all of your posts the table is beautiful and looks very inviting.,

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

You have out-chic'ed Paris!

Does the jeune garçon américain drink from that stemware as well?

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Very pretty! I enjoyed spending a little time in Paris. thanks for sharing!

Paris Atelier said...

Bonjour Julio!
Best tablescape ever! The first thing I noticed were the cored apples you used for cand;e holders. Genius! I adoreit. what a wonderful way to enjoy the apartment and all it has to offer. Next trip, I think I shall stay there, it's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Have fun!!!!
xoxo
Judith~

Megan Lee said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the centerpiece.

Rettabug said...

Julio, I am as green as those apples over your whole vacation experience! I've been following every adventure with envy & taking notes for when & if I ever get to Paris.
Only YOU would think to hollow out an apple, stick a candle in it & position it in a cereal bowl to make a lovely accessory.

Sending ~~safe travel vibes~~for your trip home.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

What a lovely tablescape and your room is just gorgeous too. Such a beautiful setting. Hugs, Marty

black eyed susans kitchen said...

The table is lovely with the hydrangea centerpiece, but the room takes my breath away. Those big windows and the drapes are just gorgeous!
Susan

Janie's World said...

Wow! What an apartment! The table is beautiful in it's simplicity and the flower arrangement is so gorgeous.

Cynthia said...

Simple and elegant! I love it. Have a great day!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh what a lovely tablescape from Paris! I know you must be having a wonderful time. Love the apples paired with the flowers -- so pretty.

Sherry said...

Oh, this is fantastic! Paris, what more could you ask for! Really nice!

Linda Q said...

Julio,
Traveling and you still manage a winderful table, tres bien!
And I am so loving this beautiful apartment you are staying in and soooo wanting to go to Paris now!
I even thought of all of you there with my tablescape, sort of, this week.
Hugs, enjoy!!!
Linda

Mimi said...

Gorgeous table and room!

Bill said...

Bonjour, my friend. I'd grown so accustomed to following the adventures of the little American (loved your visit to the Musee D'Orsay~) ... I saw this and thought, "Oh, a tablescape ..."

It's wonderful, Julio! Simple, fresh, elegant in a quiet way. Thank you for sharing your time in Paris with us and for inspiring us with your artistry.

Best to the Daniels ...
Bill

red ticking said...

sooo lovely... happy i have found your amazing blog... have a great weekend... x pam

Lana said...

Truly lovely--the tablescape, the apartment...Paris! ENJOY! Hugs, Lana

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Julio...this is soooo much fun! Felt like I was on vacation with you, if only for a few minutes! Beautiful table...thanks for taking us along! Susan

Search Engine Optimization said...

The table is adorable. It’s a work of art. It looks divine.

wireless ISP management software said...

Aw! Stunning tablescaping, I love the flowers and the apples ant the tower that represents Paris.

vignette design said...

Julio,
I just explored more of your blog and discovered another amazing table setting. You are so talented. I will also copy this one for a future dinner party! -Delores