Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Design Schools As Ranked By Almanac of Architecture and Design


(from Home Decorating Reviews)

Top Ranking Interior Design List

The Council for Interior Design Accreditation lists the following schools as ranked highly in the U.S., according to the Almanac of Architecture and Design:

* The University of Cincinnati in Ohio
* Pratt Institute in New York
* Kansas State in Kansas
* Cornell in New York
* Arizona State in Arizona

In addition, the council recognizes two other interior design programs on their website:

* The Art Institute of Toronto in Toronto, Canada
* American Intercontinental University in London, UK

Honorable Mentions

All these interior design colleges are well-ranked and highly respected. However, there are a number of other colleges that have a great reputation in the industry, but may not have necessarily made any lists. Some of these include: The Rhode Island School of Design in Rhode Island, The Herron School of Art and Design in Indiana, Otis College of Art and Design in California, Art Center College of Design in New Mexico, the Art Institute of Chicago in Illinois, and finally, Maryland Institute’s College of Art in Maryland.

When researching these interior design programs use the College Blue Book and check out their online websites. It’s also important to visit each of the campuses you are considering attending. This will give you a good idea as to how selective a school is, what they offer, and whether you can live in the area for the next four years without being overwhelmed by the change in lifestyle.
(Learn more)

6 comments:

Zelda said...

hi , how are you ?
I'm an architect to , thanks for the link .

Paris Atelier said...

My Dear Friend I have missed you!!!! Thank you for your sweet thoughts, you don't kow how much it means to me! I had some important family issues that needed me so I took a small break, but I could not stay away long, I have missed you all soooo much! everything seems to be a bit better now, just staying positive!

How is everything going with you, we have to catch up. Any new news? Missed you!
xoxoxo
Judith~

Meade Design Group said...

Good to know! I am always interested in this kind of information.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Julio, thanks so much for swinging by . How nice of you to say such sweet things. Family health issues has slowed me down a bit, I'm trying to play catch up this evening. Once discovering your blog I try my best not to miss a post. You are truly an inspiration..thanks for providing the information.. hugs ~lynne~

Barb @ GritsandGlamour said...

So should mention AIU in London. While I lived in Brussels, I commuted two days a week and one Saturday per month via the Eurostar to take classes here. My hubby said I just did it so I could have tea at Harrod's. LOL I did not have time to finish my degree, but all my classes were very enjoyable and quite different than American design classes. This was interesting, thanks for sharing. Blessings, Barb

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色