Friday, June 10, 2011

Picture frame and chair rail moulding


I finally found the energy(and money) to add picture frame and chair rail moulding in the living and adjacent room. Yay! I love it. It was a great solution to adding interest to the walls relieving me of the need to cover plain and boring flat walls with a picture,mirror,sconce or decorative plate.

The goal is to add the same moulding throughout the rest of the home with the exception of the family room.

Although the family room has the same dentil moulding, I want to maintain the blue and white casualness of by just installing a 36 inch high bead board wainscoting throughout. The current photos are in black and white as the arrangement of the two rooms are still in progress. I will share more photos and in color once completed. Please stay tuned.

4 comments:

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

vignette design said...

The new chair moulding is a wonderful addition to your home and seems like it has always been there. ~Delores

outlook hosting said...

I am eager to see it!

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

Love chair molding -- excited to see this.