Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kitchen Duty For The Little American


Photos taken of the little American doing his share of cleaning at his very close friend Mimi's home.

The adorable little apron was handmade by Mimi's mother for her when she was a child. I'm already searching the world wide web for one for the little American. The best news of yesterday is that he went to the potty several times all by himself successfully. Yay! Coincidentally, one of my favorite bloggers, Visual Vamp posted a similar image with a great message earlier today here. Happy Mothers Day!

8 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

Too cute! I remember those potty training days!
xoxo Pattie

Visual Vamp said...

Love this!
Happy Mother's Day.
xo xo
PS I have an apron for TLA! - Send me your address.

Janie's World said...

Sooo Adorable!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

hahahaha

too sweet for words

I'd love to send TLA an apron - just email me his snail mail address!

MaryBeth said...

That is the cutest photo I have ever seen.

lyptis said...

Ha, what a cute kid!

Nice apron too! What is he actually cleaning there?

xinex said...

LOL! What a cute picture, Julio!...Christine

Paris Atelier said...

That is too adorable!!! Yay to your little precious! Justin is potty training as well. It seems these two are on the same schedule! Good luck with training and congratulations on your adorable little guy and his success. I have been thinking of you and the family this week and hoping all is well.
xoxo
J