Friday, November 20, 2009

Big Reds For A Little Green


Happy Friday! If you don't already have your reds picked out for the holiday season and would like some suggestions, one good place to start is Wine Spectator . The contributors are among the worlds leading wine experts. If you want to enjoy a good bottle, impress your guests with an award wining selection but want something in the lowest price point available, The list(click image to enlarge) above represent the top 10 reds from the top 100 overall wine list for under $30.00. Below are 3 of my current favorites that did not make the cut but I still enjoy.


My over all favorite is the Duck Horn. However, that bottle rarely graces my table:-(....

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Thanks for the list Julio! Good info. to know. I'm linking to this post in the post that will go tomorrow at BNOTP. I know my readers would really appreciate this information, too. Thanks again and Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Susan