Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tis the 2015 Season!!


Christmas 2015
Happy Holidays!!!

  It's been another crazy busy year around our home.  Our son Daniel, now 8 years old and in the 3rd grade, has really kept me busy between volunteering as a classroom assistant at his school, to his after school activities leaving me almost no time for design inspiration.  I haven't even had time to visit several of my favorite design blogs.
Christmas 2015

 However, a couple of  months ago I finally gave in and committed to putting our home in the neighborhood's 2016 annual home tour fundraiser in the Spring.  This has been a huge motivation for me to get back into the swing of things and polish up the home and take care of a few long overdue projects.  I look forward to sharing those projects with you in the coming months.  In the meantime, I wish you and your loved ones a very joyous holiday season.

6 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Can't wait to see the ongoing renovations (and to see you guys in February!). Let me know the dates -we'll throw you a cocktail party at the house and invite all the bloggers /design crowd! Meg was just at our Christmas party last weekend so she knows the way :-)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I totally get it, I am having a VERY hard time trying to do everything for the holidays, visit blogs, get my home ready for our holiday tour, buy gifts.....I know your home will be beautiful even if there is not as much as in the past. Wishing you and your beautiful family a blessed and merry Christmas!

Smith Paul said...

Wow! too impressive and well designed. I love to see it again and again. You did fabulous job.



web design company San Francisco

gme said...

Thanks for giving us an update. The photos are gorgeous. Looking forward to future posts!

gme said...

Thanks for giving us an update. The photos are gorgeous. Looking forward to future posts!

قمة الدقة said...

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة جلى بلاط رخام بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط رخام بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل