Monday, June 14, 2010

The Blog-ification Of Beaux Mondes Designs



A huge thank you to Mandy from A La Parisienne, who designed a fabulous new look for Beaux Mondes. Isn't she amazing? I first learned about Mandy through my good blogger friend Judith of the Paris Atlier blog. Mandy also designed Judith's page and it looks great. The new look she gave me reflects my love of Baroque design. The image Mandy selected from among those I sent her from my most recent table scape was a perfect choice. I feel as thought she read my mind.

This image was one of my top 3 contenders. I like how the image came out in the sepia tone.

Another top favorite in the sepia tone. I also like the edge blur feature.

This was my very top favorite. However, because the image contained more colors than the others, I thought it would not blend in with the old world look as well as the others. But, Mandy showed me it was the perfect image with the perfect color palette. Thank you Mandy. Visit A la Parisienne's Etsy shop.

Au revoir

5 comments:

vignette design said...

I am loving your new blog look and header. It is just beautiful!

Visual Vamp said...

Wow!
Tres chic!
xo xo

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I love the new look! Beautiful!

Johanna said...

Julio, I don't remember how the blog looked before, but it looks gorgenous now. The header is to die for. So pretty.
Greetings, Johanna

à la parisienne said...

Julio,

Thank you so much for such a lovely compliment. I am so flattered by your words and happy that you love your new look!
You have beautiful taste and were such a pleasure to work with!

Happy Father's Day!

Mandy