Sunday, January 4, 2009

Decorative Details For Less


Ormolu's are an excellent,easy and inexpensive way to add dramatic elegance to your furniture,cabinets,walls and doors. Ari's Luxury offers a very nice selection of 24k gold plated embellishments that can be glued,pined or nailed at a very affordable price.
Generally, you'll find these embellishments in more traditional surroundings. However, they can also work perfectly in an eclectic or transitional design giving your project that extra stand out detail.

Below are 11 pieces from the online catalog that I liked which are also available.



DEITY ORMOLU NEOCLASSICAL FURNITURE MOUNT GOD FACE XXL
24KT GOLD PLATE METAL MOUNT ART DECOR CENTER PIECE

5 18" in x 7 3/8" in
Price: $64.99


LYRE ORMOLU PAIR GILDED NEOCLASSICAL FURNITURE ART HARP
3 1/4'' in x 1 3/4'' in
Price:$24.99



LYRE ORMOLU FRENCH GILDED ART MOUNT HARP LARGE
5 1/2' in x 2 3/4' in
Price:$34.99



GRYPHON FRENCH NEOCLASSICAL FURNITURE ART PAIR GRIFFINS
24KT GOLD PLATE METAL ART DECOR ACCESSORIES ORMOLU

1 1/2'' x 1 3/4'' in each
Price:$12.99



ORMOLU FRENCH FIREPLACE ORNAMENT ART DECOR CENTER LRG
24KT GOLD PLATE METAL WREATH DECOR GILDED MOUNT PIECE

9 1/4 '' in x 3 1/8'' in
Price:$66.99



FACE & ARROW ORMOLU FRENCH NEOCLASSICAL FURNITURE ART
24KT GOLD PLATE METAL MOUNT ART DECOR CENTER PIECE

4 1/4' in x 2 1/2' in
Price:$28.99



WREATH ORMOLU FRENCH GILDED ART FLOWER & RIBBON
ANTIQUE FURNITURE ACCESSORY 24KT GOLD PLATE MOUNTS

4 1/2 ' in x 4 1/2' in
very heavy over 7 oz
1/2 thick
Price:$74.99



ORMOLU GILDED NEOCLASSICAL ORNAMENT EMPIRE ART SPHINX
24KTGOLD PLATE METAL ART DECOR MOUNT CENTER PIECE

5 1/2' in x 4 3/4' in
Price:$38.99



DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE ORMOLU ORNAMENT DECOR ACCENTS MOUNT
24KT GOLD PLATE METAL GILD ART DECOR CENTER PIECE

4 1/8'' in x 1 1/4'' in
Price:$19.99



ORMOLU 19TH CENTURY NEOCLASSICAL FURNITURE ART DECOR
5'' in x 2 1/4'' in
Price:$18.99



ORMOLU FRENCH GILDED FURNITURE ART FACE LARGE
ANTIQUE MOUNT ACCESSORY 24KT GOLD PLATE GARMISHMENT

4" in x 2" in
Price:$27.99

4 comments:

Paris Atelier said...

Oh my goodness! I could just imagine my husband's face walking through the door after I've gilded the place! So funny! I love these, they are a great price for what they are. Ironically my home is more of a Hollywood Regency style, Kelly Wearstler is my favorite! (I know, you thought I lived in a gilded cage)! Maybe I could make a piece or two work in here...hmmm...
Great find! Thanks for sharing!
xoxo
Judith~

Chris said...

I love those three lyres! I may have to check out something like that for the cover of a journal for the tops of my shoes!

oh, don't laff. this is going to be all the rage.

ArchitectDesign said...

Where would you use these? I have 2 beautiful ones from an old client who removed them from an antique piece. I've had them in a box for a few years now -i would love to find something to do with them!

Champagne Macarons said...

Those are beautiful. I would like to add something like this to a Louis style desk but a little hesitant as it's a nice piece of furniture. Would you recommend?
Lovely blog you have.
xoxo, B