Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Carolyne Roehm Inspired Find

This beautiful photo was shared by Carolyne Roehm on her Facebook. It is a sample of one of the many breath taking images we can expect to see in her upcoming book. When I saw this picture, I was immediately drawn to the vibrant colors against the crisp white back drop.
Then, I was browsing a local fabric store and I saw this choice from Schumacher. How could I not think of Carolyne Roehm's photo?
The similarities in beautiful color and scheme immediately stood out to me. How could I not buy it?
The proprietress of the store asked me what I planned to do with the 10 yards remanent. I told her I had no immediate plan and she laughed and told me I am a definite Fabricaholic.
I have since considered 2 upholstered chairs that I think would look fabulous in this fabric. However, each chair requires 6 yards each.Unfortunately, this particular pattern has been discontinued which has been a challenge trying to obtain more.
Unfortunately, this particular pattern has been discontinued which has been a challenge trying to obtain more.


5 comments:

ROS said...

These are beautiful! I absolutely love Carolyn Roehm!

Paris Atelier said...

These are gorgeous Julio! Hope all is well!!!
xoxo
Judith~

Linz said...

Arg, I hate it when something you love is discontinued. Still, it's wonderful to see some spring colors. :)

vignette design said...

I love Carolyn Roehm too. Your fabric find is just beautiful!

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!