Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Temptation


So, this morning while I was online finishing up my holiday shopping and minding my own business, I got an email from Guest Apartment Services informing me that the availability dates for the 2 bedroom Magnolia apartment for January/February 2011 that I inquired about 6 months ago were still open and if I were still interested, it was not too late to book. Well, since we are focused on buying a vacation home, there is no vacation(at least not to Europe) in my near future...but this is too much temptation! Those marketers really targeted my weakness. I will remain focused,I will remain focused.






8 comments:

Janie's World said...

You can do it, you can do it! Only a little part of me wants you to lose focus so I can see more of that beautiful place!

Paris Atelier said...

I'll take it!! Hello Dearest Julio! Sending you the happiest of Holiday wishes and hoping that you are well. I hope the little One is having the BEST Christmas. It is so fun to celebrate with the littles ones around. They make the season magical.
xoxo
Judith~

Rettabug said...

Well, for one thing, you could do a MUCH prettier table setting than the one featured! LOL

Popping by to wish you & your guys a wonderfully blessed, Merry Christmas!!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

Sparkle!
Shimmer!
Glimmer!
Gleam!

Merry, merry, Christmas to you!

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

xinex said...

The place looks very tempting but you can resist, Julio. You are strong!...Christine

The Antiques Diva said...

Ohhh...heaven! Swooning!

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Julio, I just watched the video at their online site and you know what I think? I think staying focused is totally over-rated! ;) Paris is calling...

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

I might consider selling my firstborn child to stay there! Have a terrific New Year!
Take Care,
Robin